Sunday, June 23, 2013

Exhausting

It's been quite a busy past few days around here.

On Friday a few of my friends and I decided to play paintball, something we've been meaning to do for ages now. Being Friday night meant that it was free for girls - woo! -  so it was only $17 for me, though the poor boys were stuck paying around $50!

We got outfitted in our super attractive camouflage coveralls, face masks, paintballs and guns and we were off to massacre each other.

I really wish I  had a picture for you but I wasn't exactly going to risk my phone in there.


But it's okay, Bane does a pretty good approximation of exactly what we looked like.

It was okay overall, though to be honest I spent 90% of my time wandering around completely lost since between my general lack of paintball playing ability and how fogged up my googles got, I didn't actually do anything much at all.

I did get a photo of the aftermath for you though.



There's more, but you get the idea.

Then the next day we decided to hit up a friend of a friends's barbecue over at Stanley Park. Just imagine me attempting to shake hands with people without wincing. It was so much fun.

Aside from the delicious fried food, there was also an impromptu game of Ultimate.



I timed this all well, as you can tell.

And then today's been spent cleaning, since the annual inspection for the place my family rents is on Tuesday. I have literally been cleaning non stop since 11am and I can still barely see floor.


No comments:

Post a Comment