Sunday, October 28, 2012

Welcome to my humble abode!


Hi! This will be my first blog post here, so excuse me if it's as awkward as awkward gets. I really don't know what I should do for my first blog post, but I figure I should make this a bit of an introduction to me.

1. My name is...actually no, you don't get to know that. But you can call me Kat. I'm a girl too, if the name didn't tip you off. 
2. I really have no idea how to blog. So please excuse me if this is terrible. 
3. I'm a third year student who's in university studying journalism. I'm also planning to minor in sociology. 
4. I like doing many many things. These include but are not limited too reading, writing, sports,  stupid things with my friends, and general girly things. Great description, I know.
5. I am a klutz. I pretty much always have bruises and/or cuts. 

That's all I can think of at this point. I do wonder though, as I sit writing this if anyone will ever read this, and even comment or follow the blog. Because if no one does, then what's the point of introducing myself? I mean, I know myself. Or at least I am fully aware of the things that make up the list above. But now I'm getting off on a tangent, and I really, really need to learn to stay away from those. So.....

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment