Monday, October 29, 2012

Blah.

That post title is probably the best description of today.

The weather outside is typical Vancouver - gross, cold and rainy. I slept through my first class today and skipped the second one because I'm just unmotivated. That lack of motivation is going to be a problem since I have a paper due tomorrow. It needs to be 15 pages long. Guess how long it is now. No, really. Guess. I'll wait.

Three pages. Yep. And it's due tomorrow at 7pm. Smooth, Kat, smooth. I suppose it's time for me to get of the internets and get to work on the to do list. Speaking of to-do lists, wanna see mine?

  • research proposal (2 pages)
  • chapter summary (250 words)
  • scrub the kitchen floor
  • laundry
  • interim report (12 pages)
Should be a fun day all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment